My little ordeal was a little different with similar results.
On July 25th, I️ woke up at 0100 with a ridiculous pain under my left shoulder
blade that was making my left arm numb and tingling and the numbness was
radiating up my neck. It hurt like hell. I️ wasn’t too worried since the source
of the pain, I️ felt, was back under my shoulder blade not in my chest. So I️
messed around all night trying to get comfortable and finally at 0400, I️ went
to the ER.
When I️ got to the ER and described my situation to the nurse, they started
fetchin’ and gettin’ and whisked me off thinking I️ was having a heart attack.
I️ assured them I️ was pretty sure it was not but they were unwavering say,””
“with a man your age, we have to make sure it’s not.
Long story short, I️ was admitted and spent all day getting every imaginable
test and scan while resting with an IV dripping something in that made the hurt
go away. The result was that my heart is in perfect condition. The cardiologist
was amazed. This, coupled with my nice BP and low resting heart rate she
wondered what I️ did. When I️ told her CrossFit, she told me a man my age
shouldn’t do CrossFit.
So, they 86ed me and within 15 minutes of the IV needle being pulled out, the
pai came charging back. Turns out it was a wicked pinched nerve somewhere in
the knitted muscles in my shoulder. A constricted nerve glide. Still recovering
from it. PT gal says it was not CF related.
And, in case anyone wonders, dry needling is awesome and it works.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone