4 kids a bigger house would make more sense but the folks that owned our house
raised 2 kids in it...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 1:04 AM, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote: On a related topic, I think huge master bathrooms really stupid. Double sinks, separate tub and shower, toilet compartment, all fine. But those huge bathrooms that can hold an entire "tour of homes" group are a poor use of space not to mention cleaning.
Scott.

-----Original Message-----
From:  Curley McLain via Mercedes
I despise rock for a countertop.  Hard maple, or at least formica for me.
Formica is superior to rock in many ways.  cheaper, lighter, trouble free, no
maintenance, and a smoother surface to prevent bacteria growth.  Maple has
all that over rock, plus it is a natural antibacterial.

I am glad to see that the rock countertop craze is dying.  Gimme a shovel to
bury it.