Buicks from the 90s, like the Regal, are pretty much indestructible.  My
brother in law travels for business and he had one he put over 350k on before
he retired it.  He said it was a great cruiser and really comfortable, too,
which would be important if you’re spending a lot of time behind the wheel…

-D