Point definitely taken. That's why I am the snack king on trips (as in stock
up on at groc. store,  and bring snacks with).

The reason I thought it seemed to favor the 55 number is that the times
saved by going 55 vs. 45 were dramatically more than the times saved by
going anything more than 55 (that they listed anyway). Why would that be?

Brian