A piece of wire will suffice. All you need to know is the dimension for the
fluid height from the end of the wire based on temperature.  As far as I know
the dipstick for the 722.6xx transmissions is a single part, that is, I’m not
aware of there being different ones.

If you want I can measure mine when I get home and post the measurements.

-D