On 29/11/2017 12:02 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
After the cath came back that I had no blockage at all, they had me do a eco or
whatever you call it. The person doing it said he did not see anything wrong.
So I guess aside from high blood pressure I’m going to live. I have also lost
20 lbs since cutting carbs and sugar.

Great news!
Do not get complacent and back slide.
I have high blood pressure too and take medication for it.
If I could lose some weight it would help but maybe not totally fix it given my age. I recently bought travel medical insurance and the agent told me he would be surprised if I did not take blood pressure meds at my age. I am not ancient. I am 65. So, remember that this is not likely to get better with age and do what you can to avoid more trouble as you get older.

RB