OK, Let me know what you want. I'll try to look up prices tonight. Then we can go from there.

Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 30, 2017 at 3:04 PM
Anyone need a balanced 124 300D driveshaft?  I have 2 spare

No

How about 124 300D complete exhaust system.  I have 2 spare

Yes, front pipe at least.

2 new motor mounts, 124 300D, still in the box.  Not MB, not uro.  BBE
or something like that.

Probably. I need to check.

I also have a new transmission mount I'd sell.  It fits at least, 123,
124, 126, 107.

I have a Uro for a 123 I was going to throw in the trash.
I did't realize the fitments for 123, 124 are the same.

Rick

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
November 30, 2017 at 2:16 PM
Anyone need a balanced 124 300D driveshaft?  I have 2 spare

How about 124 300D complete exhaust system.  I have 2 spare

2 new motor mounts, 124 300D, still in the box. Not MB, not uro. BBE or something like that.

I also have a new transmission mount I'd sell. It fits at least, 123, 124, 126, 107.

Our 300D has new mounts.  Don't need em any more...