That is so they can climb above the water when the flooding happens.

RB

On 30/11/2017 4:05 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Certainly, just not in my case.  About a third of the homes in my community
have two stories.

-D

On Nov 30, 2017, at 4:15 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

2 storey houses?

RB who has both a 2nd floor and a basement