My issues were basically hard starting, nothing more. I couldn’t identify any
reason for it as far as damaged or worn components, so I figured I needed a way
to get the adjustments back to spec and start from there so I could properly
diagnose it.

Once I got the tools and could get all the settings dialed in, I was able to
determine that I just needed to make some mixture adjustments that were most
likely necessary to compensate for wear.  It’s been working fine ever since.

A good purchase, as I would have otherwise just tossed the thing and bought a
new one.

-D