My uncle is a resident alien (Canadian) and he's allowed firearm ownership.
Firearm ownership is a state thing and Maine is constitutional carry state so
theres no registration anyway but he can pass the federal background check to
buy guns...
-Curt

    On Saturday, December 2, 2017, 5:21:59 PM EST, G Mann via Mercedes