I typed:

" wait...you're not talking priming pump are you..."

then Mitch typed:

" I think he's talking old style screw-down priming pump with the knurled white
ring at the top. Useful for any restoration that you want to keep original.
I've seen new ones on eBay for $20 or so. I'll take it if nobody else wants
it. My SD has a leaker on it, but I already have the new black pump on hand,
so if somebody really needs it, Tom should send it to them rather than me.

If he IS talking the priming pump and it is the correct one for my '77, then I'd welcome it.
Mine leaks mightly when I try to use it post filter changes.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 150K
Litchfield Park, AZ