the warning zone, yesterday it was 3 blocks up, today it looks like its all the
way to the base of the mountain. Having the wind die down has certainly helped.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 7:58:09 PM EST, as.thompson--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Close! We’re practically neighbors.

Stay safe with those fires! Thomas Fire is moving toward me but still several
miles away. I don’t want to go through that again - lost my home and everything
in the 2008 Tea Fire.

Addison

On Dec 6, 2017, at 16:50, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT California fires, was: Olde Netware software
Date: December 6, 2017 at 16:34:31 PST

I'm in Burbank, our office is right off the 5, just north of the 134.

-Curt

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 7:15:05 PM EST, as.thompson--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Curt,
Where are you located if you’re getting smoke from the Creek Fire? I’m almost
completely IFR from the Thomas Fire smoke here in Santa Barbara.
Addison