I'm still using Yahoo mail. I like having a web client, dislike the gmail
client specifically and have so much old mail its hard to switch over...
-Curt

    On Monday, December 11, 2017, 10:12:47 AM EST, arche...@embarqmail.com
<arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

 In case anyone on the list didn't know, Verizon bought Yahoo, or parts of
Yahoo, earlier this year; and for the past month or so Yahoogroups has been a
mess, and still is.
I'm wondering if those who are having problems on this list are using any
products of Verizon or Yahoo, or just have them on their cellphones or
computers?
Gerry
> Strangely I got my last post doubled...
>
> Curt