I have been needing to order some computer parts, but didn't want to use
Newegg any longer, so I determined what I wanted and then went to
smile.amazon.com.

Dan had recently posted the link to the page discussing the 30-day free
Prime trial, so I went to that page and signed up for it (and plan to
cancel it before the 30 days are up).

All of the items are scheduled to arrive by next Tuesday, including the
bulk of the Prime order which is scheduled to arrive Monday.

One item was not coming from Amazon and thus wasn't eligible for Prime,
so I had to pay $15 for two-day shipping, but I have already received an
email that that item has shipped.

If there is interest, I'll keep y'all posted on the progress.

But, thank you, Dan, for posting that link.

Craig