I have still not been able to get this cruise amp working in the sdl. When I
first pulled it I replaced the caps. It worked for a few days the was
intermittent. I then pulled it a couple more times and reflowed all the
connections. Same thing it worked but then got intermittent to where it would
accelerate but would not hold. I have now pulled it again and removed the
solder for every connection and added new. It now does not work at all. Won’t
accelerate or anything. I guess this is a failed attempt. I may have fried it
as this was the first one I have worked on. I guess I will round up another one
and try it again, or break down and order a rebuilt one.

Sent from my iPhone