I’m going to be pulling my glove box today to determine if my foam hose is
rotted out or fallen off and replace if necessary.
In addition to this issue I have almost no heat going to the foot wells on
either side. The Push Button Unit seems to be working as there is a
corresponding change in air flow volume from the defrost area and the upper
side vents when when I change selections. FYI the center vents do not function
correctly with air conditioning setting. I believe the pod controlling this is
broken as it stopped working last year.
Any thoughts about the no heat in the foot wells?
Thanks,
Mike

Michael E. Esh