Congrats!

Just checked the status on mine.  Still waiting.  They have 90 days to do it
and I just applied on the 7th, so I wasn’t expecting any results just yet
anyway…

Just finished wrapping the Walther P22 for the wife.  Didn’t want to put a
firearm under the tree and leave it for an extended period of time. I’m betting
the range will be crazy busy on the 26th.  I went on Friday afternoon and it
was nuts.  They had a group of 8 people come to get certified at one time.
Between two RSOs it was pretty crazy - I got drafted to helping out for a bit
by the head RSO.  I didn’t mind, as he ends up giving me free pistol
instruction that would otherwise cost me $125/hour.

On a related note, I’ve been practicing a lot based on a lot of the links and
tips given here - thanks to everyone for their assistance!  I’m far from
perfect, but I’ve pretty much eliminated my lower left quadrant (target) issue
by doing a lot of dry firing to get a good feel for the trigger on my pistols.
That has made a tremendous difference in my ability to hit the center
consistently and have some really good groupings.  I’m learning exactly where
they release and as a result I’m not dropping the barrel when I shoot.

Practice makes perfect!

-D