I saw a surprising number of Rovers around Doral (Miami suburb) last week. I
was teaching at Univision and found it interesting that I couldn't guess the
driver of most cars. I'd sit out front waiting for class to start and be
surprised who jumped out of what. A Defender pulled up and it was an older
blond woman in a short skirt and heels who carefully climbed down.Many of the
Porches were driven by guys who looked homeless but were apparently executives.
One super hot brunette had a 3rd gen Jetta like mine although hers is a gasser.
We talked for a couple minutes but her English wasn't great and my Spanish is
poor....

-Curt

    On Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 9:35:03 AM EST, Andrew Strasfogel via