I think it was in the 0 to -10 range the time my Dad froze the fuel lines under
his Cutlass Ciera Diesel. Made it to Lansing on the highway, but stalled out in
traffic in the city. I have no idea how cold the salty mess on the bottom of
the car was.

I saw -16 in the wee hours this morning but it was up to -4 by 7am.
Is our weather headed your way on prevailing west winds?
Mitch.