The HF folding sawhorses (about $10) are lightweight plastic.  They may be
rated at a couple hundred pounds.  I have a pair (plus one broken one).  They
are handy for many jobs but I wouldn’t use them for a "live" load, like to hold
a work scaffold that I would stand on.  I also have two pair of steel
"scissors" sawhorse legs (that bite into a 2x4 horizontal piece) that are a lot
stronger.