Well, with the 8V92 on a good day with careful management, I get 4 Miles
per gallon, at steady state of 60 Miles per hour that translates to 15
gallons per hour.... unless it's up hill and I dial the fuel up to make the
grade in a hard pull... then..... as they say... "Your Mileage May Vary"
..... or a head wind...

With the 6V92's I would see 7 MPG to 10 MPG.... again, always being careful
to keep the engine loaded in the "diesel sweet spot" of RPM / Torque.

Vehicle empty weight was 28,000 lbs.... on the 8V92, it's 40,000 lbs....
Nothing moves for free, tis said.