i did not know what the pic was
i now see it is farm life
 i did not mean to infer any wrong  doing  to any animals
and i did know what the " offensive  pic was
and thought this was what all the hubub was  all about

( please keep in mind i am from philly  and havent actually  seen a cow or
steer but i do know they  exzist.... HOWEVER i do have a real smoke house( yep
)
...and 3 bbq  grills
 and i thank God in heaven for ....rib  steaks!)

 mike collins ( standing humbly by my  bbq grill )
1985 500 sec
phila pa
 (looking to bbq beef brisket now  ....hmmm where them cowboy fans
when ya need them?)

I CONFESS!! It was me who  posted the picture of some guy 'flipping a
cow...' in lieu of pictures of my  cars. Since I hadn't yet taken any nice
flattering photos of my MBenz's to  post I thought I would post a photo
that was at least representative of the  area where I live. And since I
still have not taken photographs to post of my  MBenz's because it's
winter here and they stay in the garage until I feel  inclined to drive
them, I guess the cow picture will have to do for now (or  forever
possibly unless you want to remove it). Somebody guessed right  in
thinking it was a branding party, although 'party' is probably not  the
most proper terminology
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX