The grille shell and hood ornament are missing but I do not see any damage.  The plastic cover over the aux fans is even in tact. What is the brown looking mark in the drivers side headlight?  The carfax does show it registered in a fema flood area from 2005 but does not say it was flood damaged, just that it was registered in the area.