Any other electrical issues? How are battery and alternator? Are they up to snuff? Is everything getting good voltage?

RB

On 18/01/2018 1:43 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
My 96 chebby truck has started doing this exact same thing the last week or two, and some occasional wonky buzzing and lights on the instrument cluster, and it cuts out when I change the fan speed or put on the wipers (which are controlled by that same stalk switch).  If the switch is on, and I have tried to engage it and it won't, it will then try to cut in which also feels like the engine is missing and it jerks a bit.  I'm thinking there is a bad ground or short somewhere that is leaking electrons and messing with the CC brain or actuator or something, whatever is in there. That will be fun to chase down when it warms up a bit.

--FT