Oh geez, when I replied before I didn't realize it was a This Old Tony video. I
watch a bunch of his stuff. Don't think I'd seen this one.

-Curt

    On Saturday, January 20, 2018, 12:47:33 PM EST, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:59:39 -0500 Meade Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> https://youtu.be/uFTQxWlMGeE
>
> I did not know about half of these.  Good to bookmark for those with
> questions about using a multimeter.

I said to myself, "Self, maybe you don't know some of these tricks and
you might learn something." So, I started the video. After looking at it
for a while, I looked at the comments:

    Poppy Puppy1 year ago
    Have you managed to dislodge that tongue from your cheek yet?

    J Schlesinger10 months ago (edited)
    +Thisoldtony. Without Youtube, I imagine that Tony would just be some
    guy at a workbench who makes cool things and laughs at his own
    jokes ....and the rest of us would be worse-off. Cheers to Youtube
    for providing a platform for kooks like Tony and a place for those of
    us who find machinist humor to be our favorite comedic genre. Heck, I
    don't think I would have ever known that Machinist humor was a genre
    or my favorite genre without this channel. This is simultaneously the
    best and worst multimeter video ever made -- nice work. Here's to
    hoping for an April Fools Day 2017 video.

It's not what I was expecting ...

Craig