To be honest if you buy that link I posted I also get a kickback through the
Amazon affiliate program.
For general cleaning you don't need very much, I usually get a gallon of hot
water from the tap and add 3 or 4 tablespoons. One time I cooked the crystals
in, I can't remember how much I finally got in but it couldn't have been a
whole cup.
I think MB wants 10% mixture, I have no idea how to calculate that but I
suspect a couple tablespoons in a gallon would de-scale the system just fine.
That amount works great to clean brass lantern parts. If you leave steel in it
for a week or three it disappears. I found that out the hard way.

-Curt

    On Sunday, January 21, 2018, 4:18:26 PM EST, G Mann via Mercedes