> On January 21, 2018 at 7:51 PM "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> So how do you tell if the private buyers can bid or if its a dealer only
> deal?  I do not see anything on this SD listing it one way or the other
> but I tried to put a bid and it said I couldn't. WTF?

Insurance auto auctions makes it clear who can bid in the auction listing.
At CoPart, the best I can usually do is filter a search for 'no license
required' and see if it disappears, or sometimes I'll put a lowball bid on
something just to see if I'm allowed to bid on it.
When I hit the 'no license' checkbox on my watchlist, that SD remains, so it
should be biddable with no license, assuming you are enabled for bidding.

What happens if you throw a $225 bid at this one?
https://www.copart.com/lot/50100207