From: tyee165 [mailto:tyee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:03 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: DIY Shed framing kit for $42.00

I hope you realize the "kit" is just the metal plates for joining the 2x4
pieces.You could do just as well with some scrap pieces of plywood nailed onto
the sides of the 2x4s. Use some construction adhesive for good measure. It will
likely be worthwhile to buy a chopsaw if you don't already have one.RB