From: OK Don [mailto:okd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:23 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] How much for a 560 SEL?

Here's one for Snook - - -

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-mercedes-benz-280ce-2/

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Holy crap
>

> On 1/29/2018 8:53 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
>
>> You won't believe this.
>>
>> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-mercedes-benz-560sel-
>> 3/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-01-29
>>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

OK Don

*“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our
people need it sorely on these accounts.”* – Mark Twain

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for
themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!