Maybe. Part of my reasoning was that I did not really want to put any supports right in the middle. It is just sitting on patio blocks which are on somewhat compacted crushed limestone. The way it is, if it ends up needing better footings I could just jack it up a bit and put some heavier concrete blocks under the ends of the 6X6's and hopefully that would be sufficient to support it without too much sag in the middle. It is full of things like lawnmower, rototiller, snowblower, generator etc so there is some weight. I try to keep things around the outer edge and leave the middle empty but right now it is pretty full and the snowblower is in the middle. It does not weigh a ton but it weighs enough to be a bit of a handful for 2 men to lift.

Not structural, but another thing that I did was to staple hardware cloth over the whole bottom to prevent critters from moving in under the shed.

RB