Much the same as the W210.  There are a couple of things unique to them, like
supercharger bearings and folding top microswitch boots, as with the yellow
example, but they’re all minor.

Probably the worst thing with the R170 is the crappy plastic they used for the
center consoles, in which the color fades in fairly short order.  Painting
consoles is getting to be pretty common, but it’s a cosmetic thing, not
functional.

-D