Well I put in a prebid at $125 and was outbid this morning before the auction
started. I upped by bid to $225 and was the winner before the auction started.
I ended up high bidder so it does not seem like anybody bid on it at the live
auction. It’s somewhat interesting to me as it is supposed low miles and might
clean up nice, but not sure what I could flip it for.

Sent from my iPhone