Friends were talking about DW yesterday. They said the place they are renting for a couple months has a Kiitchen Aid. They said it was quiet and did a great job. Anyone know who makes Kitchen Aid now? I know the mixers were bought by Whirlpool 30-some years ago. I don't know who bought the dishwasher like. I know when hobart owned Kitchen Aid, the DWs were great!

So Karl, are you saying the Bosch makes the DWs for all the "Merkun brands? Whirlypool, Frigidaire, GE, etc?
Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 17, 2018 at 1:30 PM
It doesnt matter what brand you buy, because they are all made by bosch
now. Except maybe miele.