Well I drove the 240d an hour into Tulsa for dinner to see what else might come
up. I stopped a little over half way to fuel up. Everything was fine. I then
drove the next 20 minutes to my destination. As I was getting off the high I
discovered I now had very little brakes. At the stop light the rf wheel is
smoking. I guess that caliber locked up also. These are the things you find
with a car that has been sitting. My immediate problem is I’m am 50 miles from
home with brake issues. Hopefully will cool off while at dinner so brakes
return for the drive home. It’s either that or call AAA.

Also I need to remove the fuel sender and clean it. It’s stuck on 3/4 tank.

Sent from my iPhone