Especially the "scientific" studies. They start with "we thing the earth is
warming and are going to prove it by."
Real science is "We think the earth is warming and seek to disprove our
hypothesis by."

If you go looking for what you expect that is what you will mostly find because
you will ignore results that don't match your results. Thats why I like
"Freakonomics" because he starts by trying to disprove his own ideas and only
accepts results that can't be disproven.

-Curt

On Monday, February 26, 2018, 1:01:44 PM EST, Dwight Giles