OOOhh

Crate up engines, transmissions and cluster and fill containers.  Stacked three
or four high in a 40 footer.  LOTS OF DIESEL GOODNESS!  OM617,
601/602/603/605/606 sexiness.

The 617 is hot in the mudder market.  There is a fellow here selling rebuilds
for $6k to be put in your old pickem ups.  I am not sure where he is getting
his stock, but there has been a great decline in examples in PnP.  CL is also
showing a rise in  pricing for drivable w123 and w126.

I would not be surprised if the German cars are going to be shipped to the East
and Aegean, as well as Africa.  Those blokes know a good thing and would keep
them in good shape.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers