Last I knew Beru was the preferred. I think thats all I've used on anything
except Angie's Golf which requires NGK.
-Curt

    On Friday, March 2, 2018, 9:51:02 PM EST, Mountain Man via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Wasn't there discussion about this recently?  Beru, Bosch, NGK are
names on the used plugs removed and replaced today.  For the past few
weeks, one glow plug gone allowed tough starts, but, earlier this week
another plug failed and that is a tough start.  Warm calm day here so
the used plugs got this thing running, but without dash warning light
because hamfist broke off a wire connector.

Question: what was the recent consensus - Bosch (France), Beru
(Germany), NGK (Orient)?  Was it Craig who did GP change recently?
The two GP replaced today came out quite easy.  Is it okay to use
anti-seize on threads? or is that bad for electric connection?
Thanks.
tin.man