On 12/03/2018 4:32 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
So I got it home. Other than a few chewed nuts in the trunk I don’t see any
evidence of mice inside or chewed wires under the hood. I popped a charged
battery in it and I hear the pump kick on but it does not start. The gauge
shows empty so it could be as simple as it’s out of gas. Probably needs fuel
filters and maybe the tank cleaned out. We shall see. The radio turns on and
the antenna goes up but no sound comes out. It even has the belly pans in
place. Here are a few pics

Maybe the mice had a nest in the belly pan?

RB