Did a front caliper on the Jetta today, the pads were still good but the
caliper wouldn't release. I put in a new hose since the old one looked
original. Only took me around an hour which I thought was okay. Interestingly a
15mm wrench which isn't included with the Harbor Freight kit I had in the
garage would be quite handy. I had an adjustable that was good enough. I think
the larger set I keep in my lantern rebuild kit has 15mm.
I used my pressure brake bleeder for the second time. Boy I'm glad I bought
that, bleeding brakes is so easy with the right tools...

-Curt