In Areland, almost all cars are Dissel. (5 speed) the gummit had been pushing Dissel as a better alternative for years. (good for them!) Few cars are over 10 yrs old. Now the gummit has a conundrum because it promoted DIssel, but now the EU wants to eliminate Dissel. I hope areland has the guts to tell the EU to F Off.

Dissel Fool is about 10 - 15 yurocents less than  Benzine.   (Stink fuel)

G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 16, 2018 at 1:33 PM
Second that.

Unfortunately, in view of the recent rulings by various French and German
European powers which are now in the active process of "banning evil diesel
cars", and "old cars" with reasonable expectations of such efforts in USA
to follow, such conversation does have direct relevance to our vast fleet
of "old diesel Mercedes". On a broad brush view, at least.

The logical off shoot of such government actions is likely to be loss of
factory support for parts, which we need to keep our Diesel Mercedes
operational... so, again relevant.

Your mileage may vary,
Grant...