Weelllll, about 5 yrs ago, the 1980- relay was $350 up, and the 81+ was 75-$125. I think I got $250-275 for the used 80- relay on fleabay.

Roger, I'll dig around. I am sure I saved a file with the instructions also. Start by scrounging the 2 plugs for the 81+ relay at the P&P. Grab them and the relay and cut 12-24" pigtails on each plug. Generally, the P&P will only charge you for the relay as long as the plugs are still plugged into the relay.

Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 19, 2018 at 8:57 AM
Roger - understand that Curley's concept of expensive is any part over $20
and any car over $501....

;)