From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Meade Dillon via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 19 March 2018 09:55
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Meade Dillon
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Painting 124 plastic bumper

My cabriolet's front bumper is broken up along the bottom edge.  The impact
strip part is fine, I need the rest of the bumper shell.  Do you know that
the price is for a new shell, minus the impact strip?

I've been watching the local pick-n-pull places and nothing's come up.
Just realized I should call a couple of the indie MB garages that keep
parts cars and see if they've got one.  Guy on Benzworld is parting a sedan
in MN, shipping alone will be about $50-60, so I'll probably offer him $100
to ship the bumper.