I use the browsers for different subject matter, opening several relevant
home pages in each. One is for general, and includes the email for this
group, another is for aircraft and flying, another is weather, one is for
amateur radio, and one only opens one tab for fast access.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 3:10 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I find that at least one of my 4 browsers (Firefox, Safari, Optima, and
> Chrome) will work on any website.
>
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 4:01 PM, archer75--- via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll download that too, Andrew.
> > Thanks,
> > Gerry
> >
> > Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
> > > I sometimes use Optima.  Not the battery.

> > visit, a
> > got to
> on

> > are