Sitting in the local convenience store lot drinking coffee about 1:00 am.
BMW drives up and lady asked about my '83 240D which is like new.
I told her $7000 figuring that would discourage her, but she was still
interested. Gave her my phone number and told her to call me if she was still
interested tomorrow.
Would $7000 be high, low, or average for an '83 240D with 200K miles in pretty
good mechanical condition and very good physical condition inside and out?
It's a stick shift with mechanical A/C, heat, windows, and with the original
working radio.

One website said $15,000 for real show car quality with low mileage; $10,000
for one in average condition, and $5000 or less for driveable and restorable
240Ds.

Gerry

---
http://www.avg.com