  Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:06:54 -0500
From: "John Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1990 Mercedes Benz 300D 2.5 Turbodiesel
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am really wanting to drive the 87 TD.  I haven't found anyone with
one
around here yet.  I think the 2.5 is fast.  Anyone have one in RI or
MA?
I'd like to see one.

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sun Mar 19 21:31:19 2006

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=o9iZM4UiktmahKJcyOy2D5iwACQbeIE2oDfsoHCaGeOda7rTnMam3lbe09F+Bo6dgL6Cr+vyk6gsTWhuTuMG9bomNzxcqDwRslgC46Hw9xgBfRvzp003v4kR9vHFJMOMPNAIoKq+y6eXiJ40IX5DTdxrwPTtgSK0OKF0hLG683o=
        ;