THis M116 had a air pump and smog crap on it. Is it practical to delete this crap and how much modification is needed. I think on shoveys and frods, you took the little tubing manifold off and plugged the holes in the exhaust manifold.. This looks a lot more complex. Are the rubber tubes on top of each head for the air pump smog crap? do the little bavarian elves in the fuel system get all fubar if you delete the smog crap? Anyone BTDT, here or on BW, etc?

I suppose John Green might know. Guess I shoulda bought a yuro engine to start with.