Sunil,

That first number appears to be an accessory part number, which
normally start with 'B' and have 8 digits following. Haven't seen one
with a BQ and 7 digits, but that number does show up on the price list
as sheepskin seat covers (unknown fitment), list price of $259 as of
last May.

The other number is not an MB number. Most accessory numbers are not
searchable in the EPC and most are not in the EPC at all. The EPC is
intended for replacement parts, not accessories.

:)

-Dave M.