When I took my SL in to get the new injectors installed, my indy was telling me
about how he saw a car Just Like Mine sell on BAT for something around $65k.  I
had to point out that, while it looked just like mine, I have 200k more on my
clock.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers