I would start with some 50-50 mix of IPA (not beer, isopropyl alcohol) and
water and if that doesn’t phase it, 3M General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner, 08984.
You can often find it at WalMart or at a good NAPA for sure.

You’ll have to re-wax the area you clean, but that’s a small price to pay to
get the stuff off the finish.

Dan