I'm debating what to put in the ASV for next winter. Its down to M1 5w40 or
Rotella T6 in 5w40. The only reason I'm considering Rotella is cost. If the
machine gets 40 hours on it for the season I'd be surprised. I want the thinner
oil for easier starting...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 10:08:49 AM EDT, Dwight Giles via Mercedes